We can supply a quotation for prisoner representation; make referrals for specialist reports such as alcohol and drug assessments, psychological assessments, psychiatric assessments and participation in restorative justice conferences.
Alcohol and Drug Assessments
With approximately 80-90% of prisoners having alcohol and drug issues that lie behind their offending behaviour we can advise if the prisoner needs to have an Alcohol and Drug Assessment completed for their parole hearing.
General Advice on Parole Matters
- Contact us well in advance of the prisoner’s parole hearing.
- The name of the prison and the unit the prisoner is housed in.
- Phone details for the prison.
- Is there an Alcohol and Drug problem?
- Are there any other issues that are relevant to the prisoner such as literacy and numeracy difficulties, mental health or intellectual disability problems?